Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ashley + pierre.

Let me introduce you to my gorgeous cousin, Ashley, and her fiance, Pierre. What a beautiful couple they are!

And, oh so in love.

Which made their session a breeze!  This being my very first Groomal Session and all, I was quite nervous!  But Pierre and Ashley were so gracious and an absolute delight to work with too.  The night ended up being so relaxed and fun. 

Thank you so much, Ashley and Pierre, for allowing me to be a part of your special day!  I wish you all the happiness imaginable.  Hugs!
And a very special thank you to my darling sister, Cassie, for being my fantastic assistant. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You totally captured their personalities and the feel of their wedding. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really fun evening... and that dip! Can't get over it. So funny. Thanks for letting me tag along and watch you make magic!

    ReplyDelete