Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meet the Behles...

Pretty much the cutest couple on the planet, if I do say so myself.

My darling neighbor approached me about doing this shoot for her husband's parents as a Christmas gift (best gift ever, I might add)!  While chatting, she told me how her in-laws owned these fun scooters and they loved to take them out on the weekends for a ride, often stopping for lunch or a picnic along the way.  Voila!  We knew a lifestyle session was in order.  I couldn't wait.   

It was clear to me from the very beginning that Fred and Debbie have one of those relationships that Fairy tales are made of.  The good stuff.  The love they shared for one another was in their eyes and written across their faces.  A photographer's dream.  I loved, loved, loved this session.  Easily one of my favorites of the year.  I'm so happy I had the chance to document a piece of the delightful Mr. and Mrs. Behle's story.  I hope you enjoy it too!   








0 comments:

Post a Comment