Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Go Forward with Faith

It was such an honor to photograph this stunningly beautiful young woman! She is happy and fun and has a smile that could light up any room.  Ashtyn has been called to serve an LDS mission to Nauvoo, Illinois.  They sure will be lucky to have her for the next 18 months!

When I first met Ashtyn and her family she was just a little girl, and now she is all grown up.  Time sure flies! I can't lie, I do feel a little bit old thinking about it!  I'm getting up there.  Haha.  But, regardless of my old age, I'm grateful for the opportunity to photograph such amazing future missionaries and document their excitement as they prepare to serve others and The Lord in the field. Ashtyn is beautiful, inside and out, and will be such an amazing missionary!

Wishing you lots of love and success, Sister Heninger!
 xo Jenn


















0 comments:

Post a Comment