Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mountain Engagement Session // Utah Wedding Photographer

Mikayla and Riley were such a fun couple to work with. So comfortable with each other and so in love! Mikayla and Riley met online and hit it off immediately. Mikayla is the niece of my brother-in-law (did you follow that? Ha!) and so I felt an immediate connection to her. They are getting married in June and I'm truly honored to be a part of their special day. Can't wait!

As a photographer, the Utah weather is not always my friend. The day of this session was cold and windy and we considered rescheduling our shoot, but went ahead in the end. And, I'm so glad we did! With the barren trees and skiffs of snow, the wind and clouds only added to the romance and raw feeling of the session.

Congratulations, Riley and Mikayla. I am so happy for you both!
 





















0 comments:

Post a Comment