Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Dad and His Girls.

Hello there!

One of my favorite things about photography is the opportunity I have to meet new people. I love getting to know my clients and having the chance to be a part of their lives, if only for an hour. I love seeing their relationships and interactions with the people they love through my lens and having the beautiful opportunity to capture those moments forever. It truly is the best part of my job!

Recently I got to meet and work with this darling family. It was easy to see that this Dad/Husband was quite smitten with the girls in his life. As my little boy would say, "He is girl-trapped!", but doesn't mind one bit. The Wintertons live in the same neighborhood as my brother and sister in law. They are such a sweet family and I truly enjoyed working with them. It was a beautiful evening and we practically had the American Fork Amphitheater to ourselves...which never happens! You just can't beat that.

Thank you, again, Winterton Family for allowing me to be your photographer. I hope to see you soon!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment