Wednesday, June 18, 2014

One Beautiful Family.

Meet the Heningers. Aren't they darling? Yes. Yes, they are. I've known Ilene (the beautiful Mama with the rockin' hair do) for many years now! We lived in the same neighborhood, years ago, when our little city was just putting down roots. My family and I have since moved from that neighborhood to another one in the same area, so it's been quite a long time since we've seen each other in person. Much too long! I was so happy when Ilene contacted me about doing this session. The last time I saw her (older) kids they were quite young, and I had never even met her youngest, Jack (who, by the way, was a total riot). It was so much fun to see how the kids have grown and get to know them and their cute personalities.

After our first scheduled session had to be cancelled because of rain and yucky weather, we were all relieved to have good enough weather to make the second date work. I love how green the location was and their color scheme of green and navy couldn't have been more perfect!  Just love how this session turned out.
Thanks again for having me, Heninger Family. You are fabulous!





























1 comments: