Tuesday, May 8, 2012

N + D + a baby on the way.

Nichole and Dylan are expecting a baby boy this summer!  Nichole is my beautiful niece and while she and Dylan were here recently from Oregon for a family reunion, we snuck out one evening to get some maternity pictures.  This was my first maternity session and I loved every minute. 

Nichole was positively glowing.  Pregnancy looks amazing on her!  She is so excited to be a Mama.  And Dylan was so sweet.  He got emotional just looking at her and her cute, round little belly.  They are just going to be the cutest parents. 

Congratulations, you two!  Love you and can't wait to meet your new sweet babe!
















1 comments:

  1. I love these pictures - especially the cute little elephant with her due date on it. Might I also say how much I enjoy your new "stamp" logo. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete