Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautiful Rainy Evening Session. Utah Family Photographer.

So happy I had the chance to work with the sweet and gorgeous Peck family. I met them through the "Go Team Riley, Tackling Cancer" 5k Run. Riley is my husband's cousin's son.  His is an incredible young man, brother, son, athlete, Eagle Scout, future college football star and he also happens to be battling bone cancer.  You can read more about Riley and his amazing journey here.  I'd love for you to "like" their page and show their family some love!  They are incredible.

Back to the Peck family.  Mother Nature did her best to keep us from doing our session. As the time to meet approached it got darker and darker. Those storm clouds were rolling in! The wind picked up and it even started to rain a bit.  Boo!  Being a Mom myself I always feel so bad for my clients when the weather doesn't cooperate.  I know how much effort goes in to getting yourself and your family ready for pictures.  The Pecks were troopers though and decided they still wanted to give the session a try, in spite of the crazy weather.  As we were driving to our location I noticed this beautiful field just off of the road.  I knew we were losing light and it could start pouring any minute so I quickly pulled over.  Wow, can I just say that I am so happy we did!  We were able to work fast and get lots of great images before the rain really started coming down.  You could say we showed the weather who was BOSS.

Thanks, Peck Family!  You were so great to work with and little Cam is a doll.  I'm looking forward to our next sunny session!






















0 comments:

Post a Comment