Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"I'll eat you up I love you so." -Where the Wild Things Are

This boy. THIS BOY! Oh, he is a special one I tell you. Truly a little angel sent straight from heaven. Remember the very first Birth Story I photographed and shared here?  Well that beautiful baby has gone and grown up in to a darling little boy.  This session was actually done last fall and I'm finally now getting around to sharing it.  Because, really, how could I not share all this cuteness?  I mean those two little teeth?!?  And that curly hair?  Don't even get me started on those big, beautiful eyes.  He is beyond adorable.  Yes, I am fully aware that I am quite the doting Aunt.  If you were his Aunt, you would be too.

Little Linc has literally been a ray of sunshine in our lives. He has brought such joy and happiness to everyone around him.  Our whole family is just smitten with him, plain and simple.  My sister even gave him his very own hashtag on Instagram.   #bestthingthatcamefrom2012.  Which is so true.

I sure love you, Mister Linc!  Thanks for always making me smile.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment